2 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Green, Tockwith, York, YO26 7RA
- PART EX AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GENEROUS PLOT WITH EXTENDED GARDEN
- LOUNGE AND BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LAWNED GARDEN TO THREE SIDES
- DRIVE AND GARAGE FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
- EPC RATING;
*NO ONWAD CHAIN* Part ex is available subject to terms and conditions. This well presented detached bungalow benefits from a generous sized plot within this delightful development of similar properties. With modern exterior the property which has electric fired heating briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge with bay window to front, kitchen dining room two bedrooms, along with house bathroom.
The property is set on a generous plot with gardens to three sides. To the font there is a pathway lined with delightful shrubs and flowering beds. There is a side garden and extended rear garden. Driveway to the front gives access to a single garage for off road parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62621087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBYSP99255971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.