3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale78 Highbury Avenue, Irlam M44 6RG
- 3 BED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- EXTENDED MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- BLOCK PAVED DOUBLE DRIVEWAY
- ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
- CHAIN FREE
* 3 bedroomed extended semi detached property offering quality fixtures and fittings throughout * Situated in a highly sought after residential area * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Upvc double glazing * The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge/dining room with French doors * Open plan bespoke extended fitted kitchen * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Loft room with ladders and electrics * Family bathroom * Open plan driveway leading to an attached brick garage with access through to the rear garden * Private rear garden with block paved patio area * The property is located close to open recreation area * Alarm system * All fitted carpets are included in the sale * Viewing absolutely essential to appreciate * CHAIN FREE *
Upvc front door, downlighters, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bay window, wall mounted unit, solid wood flooring.
French doors leading onto the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, solid wood flooring.
Immaculate modern fitted kitchen with Smeg appliances, built in oven and electric dual fuel hob and extractor fan, integrated microwave and coffee machine, integrated fridge and dish washer, downlighters, tiled flooring with electric under floor heating.
Upvc door leading into the garage.
TV points, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring.
Wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring.
Modern fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring.
White three piece bathroom suite with over bath shower, heated towel rail, white tiled walls.
To the front of the property there a feature wall with an artificial grassed area, block paved double driveway.
Enclosed lawned rear garden with large patio area.
Loft boarded with electrics and pull down ladder, velux window.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62621246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1HIGHBUR78N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.