4 bedroom town house for saleThe Gateways, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12
- Exceptional standard of fitment throughout
- Four bedroom end-town house
- Ideally suited to the family purchaser
- Really needs an internal viewing to appreciate the accommodation offered
Having been finished to an exceptional standard by the current owner and ideally suited to the family purchaser, this four bedroom end town-house is located close to the centre of Wyke with very good access for the major road and motorway networks. Enjoying a wonderful setting at the very end of the cul-de-sac, the property has accommodation set over three floors and merits an early internal viewing to appreciate this.
The property comprises entrance hall, WC/cloakroom, sitting room/cinema, bedroom four and utility room to the ground floor. There is a first floor landing leading to the lounge and the modern kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden. To the second floor, there are three bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and the family bathroom. Outside, there are gardens to three sides with off street parking and potential for extension subject to the necessary planning consents.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62622074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Queensbury, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.