2 bedroom bungalow for saleLime Close, The Elms, Torksey, Lincolnshire, LN1
- Well Presented Park Home
- Award Winning Development
- Gas C/Heating & uPVC D/Glazing
- 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen Diner & Lounge
- Parking & Well Maintained Garden
- 24 Hour Security
Situated on an award winning development, this well-presented modern park home is located on a nice plot in a cul-de-sac positon. The Elms is a private estate which includes 10 acres of protected parklands, three lakes and beautiful landscapes. There are also the additional benefits of 24 hour security, motorhome and caravan storage area, canal mooring and fishing. The property itself offers living accommodation to briefly comprise of Entrance Hallway, Modern Dining Kitchen, Lounge, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room. Outside there are gardens to the sides, parking to the front, Utility Area and Storage Shed. Viewing of the property is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer and the position in which it sits within this popular location.
Bedroom 1 - 13'11 x 8'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 7'10 x 8'1 -
Reception 1 - 14'10 x 11'10 Lounge -
Kitchen - 13'10 x 9'7 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26581337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mundys, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.