2 bedroom flat for saleLower Richmond Road, Mortlake
Offers in Excess of
- 2 double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious reception room
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Victorian conversion apartment
- Within 0.2 miles of Mortlake station
- Close to Thomson House Primary School
- Close to The River Thames and Thames Path
- EPC rating D
- 698 sq ft of accommodation
A well presented Victorian conversion apartment offering bright and spacious accommodation and enjoying panoramic views directly over Watney's Sports Ground. The property is ideally located for Mortlake Station providing direct services to London Waterloo and for the outstanding Thomson House and St Mary Magdalen's Catholic Primary Schools. The property is conveniently situated for the abundant shopping and leisure amenities of both East Sheen and Richmond including numerous boutique shops, restaurants, bars, gastro pubs and coffee shops. The Thames Path provides an idyllic walk along The River Thames with Barnes just minutes away whilst Richmond Park is within 1.0 mile of the property. The second floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a spacious reception room with feature fireplace and steps down to modern fitted kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The property further benefits from a share of freehold and is likely to see mid to long term capital growth following the redevelopment of the former Stag Brewery.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62623130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26578398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.