1 bedroom apartment for saleCastlepoint, Lincoln Road, Peterborough
- 1st floor apartment
- Allocated parking
- Total floor area: 44m²
- Close to Morrisons & Brotherhood Retail Park
- Convenient for Peterborough City Centre
- Close to Peterborough City Hospital
Central 1 Bedroom apartment benefiting from PVCu double glazed windows, allocated parking, walking distance from Morrisons, Brotherhood retail park and close to Peterborough City Hospital and City Centre.
Entrance Hall - Entrance hall with coir matting and fitted carpet and door leading to;
Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area - 23.8 x 9.10 max (78'1" x 29'10" max) - The kitchen area is fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, worktop space over and a 1/ 1/2 stainless steel sink. It has built in cooking appliances, integrated washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. There are uPVC windows to to the front,
The living area benefits from a fitted carpet with dual aspect uPVC windows
Bedroom - 13.1 x 8.5 max (42'11" x 27'10" max) - Double sized bedroom with fitted carpet and uPVC window to side
Bathroom - Fitted bathroom with fitted a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin, WC and deep panelled bath with shower over. Vinyl flooring.
Leasehold Information - We have been advised by the vendor that there are 997 years remaining on the lease.
We have been advised by the vendor that they currently pay £81 in ground rent every 6 months and £468 service charge every 6 months.
Investor Information - Based on a sale at £89k and potential rental income of £525 pcm (please note that these figures are an illustration based on an average buy to let mortgage and deposit and actual costs may vary)
- 75% loan assuming standard BTL loan of 2.49% (interest only)
- Capital used £26,270 (including deposit, stamp duty and conveyance)
- Annual pre tax profit of £26,270 = 8.15% pre tax income on capital used (assuming self-managed and including a maintenance estimate)
- Gross Yield 6.77%
Belvoir Disclaimer - THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER BELVOIR PETERBOROUGH NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26581589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Peterborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.