Shop for saleNether Street, London
800 sq. ft. | £55,000
- 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available A3/A5 Pizza Restaurant on Nether Street in West Finchley comprising a ground floor shop/restaurant with a good rang
- The property occupies a prominent main road position within a popular shopping parade and situated next to West Finchley Underground Station and with easy access to the major road network nearby inclu
- Use A3/A5.
- Premium £55,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
- Rental £14,000 per annum exclusive.
- Lease available by way of assignment of the current 16 year term with 4 yearly rent reviews having commenced on 1 March 2016.
- Business rates £756 per annu
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available A3/A5 Pizza Restaurant on Nether Street in West Finchley comprising a ground floor shop/restaurant with a good range of equipment to include a fully fitted kitchen and preparation area and furniture.
The property occupies a prominent main road position within a popular shopping parade and situated next to West Finchley Underground Station and with easy access to the major road network nearby including the A100, A406 North Circular Road and A1 as well as serviced by a good range of bus routes and close to Finchley Central, East and North Finchley, Temple Fortune, Golders Green, Mill Hill and surrounding area.
Premium £55,000 subject to contract as a guide price for the benefit of the lease, goodwill, fixtures and fittings.
Rental £14,000 per annum exclusive.
Lease available by way of assignment of the current 16 year term with 4 yearly rent reviews having commenced on 1 March 2016.
Business rates £756 per annum subject to the benefit of the small business rate relief. However, it is recommended that all interested parties make their own enquiries with the local rating department at the London Borough of Barnet.
Size 800 sq ft approx.
Opening hours Monday - Saturday 9 am - 10 pm and Sunday closed.
Staff owner managed.
Turnover with a current turnover we understand to be in excess of £72,800 per annum approx.
Legal costs to be confirmed.
Local authority London Borough of Barnet.
Energy performance certificate with an energy performance asset rating of 75 - C with a copy of this property's energy performance certificate this can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62624639.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26581591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.