2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Court, Attleborough
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Sought After Location
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign
This two bedroom house is thought to suit first time buyers and investors alike! It is well positioned for good access to the A11 and the local schools! With two bedrooms and one reception room accommodation, plus more than average parking spaces, a viewing is highly recommended!
Located within a popular and well established area of Attleborough, this two bedroom terraced house will be perfect for a first time buyer or investor! The entrance hall gives access to the fitted kitchen on the right and living room straight ahead, which has the stairs to the first floor landing and a door leading to the rear garden. Off the first floor landing there is the main bedroom to front aspect and the second bedroom to the rear, along with the bathroom. The rear of the property offers a good size rear garden with a garden shed, is enclosed by fencing and has a side gate leading to another small area laid to lawn and the gravel parking area. With all that this property has to offer high demand is expected, so please call at your earliest convenience to book a viewing!
Door to front aspect, radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 11' 9" Max to Stairs x 15' 4" ( 3.58m Max to Stairs x 4.67m )
Window to rear aspect, door to the garden, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset sink/ drainer with mixer taps. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/ freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, window to front aspect.
Stairs from living/ dining room. Doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.63m x 3.58m Max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 5' 7" ( 3.66m x 1.70m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, loft access.
Bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W.C. extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, window to front aspect.
Low maintenance front garden with an area laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading to the front door.
Rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a small patio area and garden shed, there is gated access to the parking area of which there is space for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62624735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.