4 bedroom detached house for saleCliff Road, Winteringham, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedroom Detached House in Popular Area
- Cloakroom, Study & Fitted Kitchen
- Well-Presented Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Rear Garden, Garage & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Advised!
The Village of Winteringham is the location for this FOUR bedroom DETACHED house. Internally BOASTING both WELL-PRESENTED and CHARMING living areas throughout. Externally offering a front and rear garden, OFF ROAD PARKING and a garage. Viewing Recommended!
This CHARMING and WELL-PRESENTED detached house boasts attractive living areas throughout and is situated within the POPULAR village of Winteringham. Accommodation comprises of a rear entrance porch, cloakroom, study lounge, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Externally offering a front and rear garden, off road parking and a garage.
Rear Entrance Porch
Single glazed door to side, single glazed window to side and rear.
Double glazed door to rear, cupboard, radiator, coving, cushion flooring.
Suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, double glazed window to side, colonial door.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, glass panelled door.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.70m x 3.78m )
Double glazed bay window to front, wood burner, radiator, television point, coving, laminate flooring, glass panelled door.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, exposed beams.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, spotlights to ceiling, cushion flooring, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, glass panelled door and door to rear entrance porch.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.75m x 3.05m )
Radiator, coving, patio doors to rear garden, colonial door.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.45m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, radiator, cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.01m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" Max x 12' Max ( 4.39m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed velux window, colonial door.
White four piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Full tiling, chrome radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed velux window, colonial door..
Off road parking, laid to lawn, flower beds.
Laid to lawn, pond, patio, Summer house, decked area.
Power, light, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62624759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.