2 bedroom apartment for saleMartinique Way, Eastbourne
Sold STC £190,000
- LOCATED DIRECTLY ON EASTBOURNE SEAFRONT
- TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- LARGE GARAGE UNDERNEATH WITH AMPLE STORAGE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUY!
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM Maisonette located directly on Eastbourne Seafront. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with Views of the SEA from majority of the rooms and a LARGE GARAGE underneath. An internal inspection comes recommended.
Located directly on Eastbourne Seafront, Fox and Sons are delighted to present a TWO BEDROOM Maisonette which boasts WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout. Further benefits include a LARGE GARAGE underneath with ample storage space and it is within walking distance to the Seafront. Boasting Views towards the sea from majority of the rooms an internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the Size, Space and Views this property has to offer.
A Private entrance hall with a door to the front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, storage cupboard, further airing cupboard, loft access and a window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 18' x 9' 10" ( 5.49m x 3.00m )
A dual aspect rooms with double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, to the front views towards the Sea can be enjoyed, two radiators, ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 6' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.03m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, spotlighting over, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' 9" ( 3.05m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying a sea view, radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 7' ( 2.34m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Garage 18' 3" x 13' 2" ( 5.56m x 4.01m )
Located directly underneath the property. A fantastic sized garage with ample storage space, power, lighting and an up and over door.
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an associate of an employee of the Connells Group
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62624768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.