3 bedroom town house for saleLittle Easton Close, Leicester
- Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & ORP
- Rear Garden
3 BEDROOM, 3 STORY TOWN HOUSE offering off road parking, single garage & landscaped rear garden. Inside you will have a cloakroom, breakfast kitchen, dining room & utility room to the ground floor, lounge, bedroom & bathroom to the first floor with 2 bedrooms & en-suite to the second floor.
THREE BEDROOM, THREE STORY TOWN HOUSE. Ideal Family home. To the front you will have off road parking and a single garage. To the rear is an easy to maintain landscaped garden which is ideal for entertaining. Once inside you will have a breakfast kitchen, dining room, cloakroom and utility room downstairs. To the first floor you will find a bedroom, lounge and a bathroom. To the second floor you will have two further bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. MUST VIEW
With door to the front.
With WC and hand wash basin.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 9' max ( 3.68m max x 2.74m max )
Window to the front and radiator. Leads to the breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 6" max x 9' max ( 4.42m max x 2.74m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. With window and door to the garden.
With window to the front, work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, stairs rising from the ground floor and stairs rising to the second floor.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.60m max x 2.64m max )
Window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.18m )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and complementary tiling.
Second Floor Landing
With loft access and stairs rising from the first floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.60m max x 2.69m max )
Window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
With shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is off road parking and a single garage. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain landscaped garden which is ideal for entertaining.
We have been advised by the vendor that the Solar Panels have been leased to the property, providing discounted electricity to the purchaser (during daylight hours).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62624771.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS110100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.