3 bedroom detached house for saleElter Walk, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Kitchen/breakfast Room
- Three Bedrooms and a study
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
LOOK NO FURTHER…..This well presented 3 bedroom property offers versatile living accommodation. Benefiting from KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and GOOD SIZE LOUNGE. Outside continues with ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and GARAGE. Viewing essential.
Upvc Double Glazed Entrance Door. Radiator. Smoke Alarm. Built In Under Stairs Storage Cupboard. Stairs To First Floor.
6.40m X 3.38m (21'3" X 11'10" Max)
Upvc Double Glazed Window To Front. Two Radiators. Feature Fireplace With Inset Gas Fire. Television Point.
Dining Room/Bedroom 3
2.74m X 2.77m (9'1" X 9'11")
Upvc Double Glazed Window To Rear. Radiator.
Kitchen Area: 3.38m X 2.77m (11'9" X 9'11")
Fitted With A Range Of Base And Wall Units. Stainless Steel Sink And Drainer With Mixer Tap. Integrated Dishwasher. Space For Washing Machine And Fridge/Freezer. Tiled Splashbacks. Radiator. Under Counter Lights. Archway Through To;
3.04m X 2.15m (10' X 7'8")
Upvc Double Glazed Window To Rear And Door To Side.
Upvc Frosted Double Glazed Window To Front And Rear. Wash Hand Basin With Vanity Units. Low Level Wc. Wall Mounted Boiler. Fully Tiled Walls.
2.16m X 2.13m (7'10" X 7'2")
Upvc Double Glazed Window To Side. Radiator.
Landing: Smoke Alarm.
3.04m X 3.38m (10' To Wardrobes X 11'11")
Upvc Double Glazed Window To Front. Radiator. Fitted With A Range Of Wardrobes. Eaves Storage.
3.66m X 3.06m (12'1" X 10'7") Upvc Double Glazed Window To Rear. Loft Access. Radiator. Eaves Storage.
2.44m X 1.53m (8'2" X 5'5")
Upvc Frosted Double Glazed Window To Side. Low Level Wc. Wash Hand Basin. Bath With Mixer Tap And Shower Attachment. Wall Mounted Electric Shower Over. Fully Tiled Walls. Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail.
Partly Enclosed By Low Level Hedging And Shrubs. Feature Granite Area.
Enclosed By Fencing. Two Access Gates. Mainly Laid To Lawn With Shrub Borders. Patio Area. Outside Lighting.
Up And Over Door. Personal Door And Window To Side. Power And Lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62625788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.