4 bedroom detached house for saleSaddlers Drive, Watton, Thetford
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Driveway
THIS SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE WAS CONSTRUCTED IN LATE 2015 AND IS SITUATED IN THE TOWN LOCATION OF WATTON WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO AMENITIES. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms with two en-suites, kitchen/diner, double garage with driveway providing parking and enclosed south facing rear garden.
THIS SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE WAS CONSTRUCTED IN LATE 2015 AND IS SITUATED IN THE TOWN LOCATION OF WATTON WITHIN EASY ACCESS TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms with two en-suites, kitchen/diner, double garage with driveway providing parking and enclosed south facing rear garden.
With door to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing, door to cloakroom, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
With low level W.C and wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 4" x 13' 1" ( 5.28m x 3.99m )
With window to front and side aspect, double doors to side aspect leading to garden.
Kitchen / Dining Area 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.18m )
With window to front and rear aspect and double doors to side aspect., fitted with a matching range of eye level and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over, sink/drainer with mixer taps over, integrated oven with hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for table and chairs, radiator and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 21' x 18' ( 6.40m x 5.49m )
With window to rear and side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to en-suite.
With low level W.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.18m )
With window to front aspect, double doors to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door to en-suite.
With window to side aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
With window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
With window to side aspect and radiator.
With window to front aspect, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle.
With electric door, power and light connected plus personnel door to side aspect leading to garden.
To the side is a brickweave drive leading to the double garage which provides ample parking.
To the front is paved pedestrian access with a variety of flower and shrub borders.
To the rear is an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and shingled area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62626820.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT105191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.