4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDriftlands, Fakenham
- Extended Semi Detached House
- No Onward Chain
- Needing Modernisation
- Popular Location
- View Now
A rare opportunity to purchase this extended semi detached house needing complete modernisation. The property benefits from spacious accommodation to include: Four bedrooms, lounge-diner, kitchen, utility and conservatory. There is a driveway, garage and enclosed garden. Viewing Essential!
UPVC double glazed door to front, cupboard, storage heater, radiator and stairs to first floor.
WC and single glazed window to side.
Lounge / Diner 23' 3" x 10' 2" minimum extending to 17' 9" maximum ( 7.09m x 3.10m minimum extending to 5.41m maximum )
Fireplace housing gas fire, two radiators, television point and UPVC double glazed window to front and patio doors into the:
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Of UPVC construction with UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side. Tiled flooring, door to side leading into the garden.
Kitchen 11' 9" maximum x 8' 6" ( 3.58m maximum x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker, space for fridge/freezer and radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear and serving hatch to lounge-diner.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' ( 2.31m x 1.52m )
With wall units, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC door to rear.
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access and storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.56m )
Storage heater, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.48m x 3.10m plus door recess )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" maximum x 8' 2" ( 2.62m maximum x 2.49m )
Cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Four 23' 2" x 7' 7" ( 7.06m x 2.31m )
Radiator, storage heater and UPVC double glazed window to front and rear.
WC, wash hand basin, bath and tiled splashbacks. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Up and over electric door.
The property is approached by a driveway which leads to the garage and the rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a garden pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62626838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.