4 bedroom link detached house for salePlover Road, Stanway, Colchester
- Spacious Link Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Four Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
This spacious and beautifully presented four bedroom link detached family home is located in the popular district of Stanway, within close proximity of the Tollgate Retail Park, A12, A120 and mainline train stations at both Marks Tey and Colchester.
This property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom, living room with French door access into the garden, four bedrooms including a master bedroom with en suite, as well as family bathroom.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, amtico flooring, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Cloakroom 6' x 4' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.37m )
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, amtico flooring, extractor fan.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 7" ( 5.41m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, amtico flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 10" x 10' 7" narrowing to 8' 10" ( 6.35m x 3.23m narrowing to 2.69m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated slimline dishwasher, integrated washing machine, four ring gas hob with stainless steel double oven under and stainless steel extractor fan over, cupboard with wall mounted boiler, radiator, amtico flooring, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' max into door recess x 10' 4" ( 4.57m max into door recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En Suite 5' 8" x 5' 6" ( 1.73m x 1.68m )
White three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, amtico flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" + 3' 4 entrance x 8' 3" ( 3.45m + 3' 4 entrance x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' max into door entrance x 7' 2" ( 4.27m max into door entrance x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.48m max x 2.84m max )
Restricted floor space due to stair recess, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.11m x 1.91m )
White three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, amtico flooring, part tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan.
There is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, all enclosed by panel fencing. Personal door to garage.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for approximately two cars and leading to Garage.
Garage 22' 5" x 9' 9" ( 6.83m x 2.97m )
With up and over door to front, power and light available, loft eaves for storage.
Proceed away from Colchester along Lexden Road/A1124, continue along into London Road, at the Tollgate roundabout proceed over continuing along London Road, at the roundabout take the first exit, at the roundabout take the second exit onto Stanway Western Bypass, turn left onto Plover Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62626883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.