3 bedroom apartment for salePeebles Court, Croydon, London, CR0
- Family Bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Structural Warranty
- Excellent Transport links to London
- Close to transport links
- Wooden floors
- 2 Bathrooms
This spacious three bedroom fifth floor flat, is set within a popular modern development and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with open-plan living area and two great terraces.
The property benefits from a close proximity to many shopping options on Purley Way, while leafy Wandle Park and the tram stop are just a short walk away.
East Croydon station is less than 10 minutes away by Tram; convenient for commuters to quickly reach London Victoria and London Bridge.
- Three double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms – 1 family, 1 en suite
- Two large private terraces
- Open plan living room with fully fitted kitchen
- Open hallway leading to all rooms
- One secure underground parking space
- Modern neutral décor
- Concierge, communal garden and lift access
- Fantastic transport links into London
Close to local shops
UPVC double glazed windows
Secure gated allocated PARKING
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62626940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 22499s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.