2 bedroom apartment for sale117a St. Georges Road, Cheltenham, GL50 3EG
Withdrawn from Market £270,000
- Exclusive Development
- 2 Bedrooms
- Secure Parking
- Superior Finish
- Contemporary Design
- Individually Designed Contemporary Kitchens With Integrated Appliances
- Under floor Heating
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
- 5 Minute Walk To Montpellier
- Fitted Wardrobes
117a St. Georges Road is finally launched and this stunning development is now ready for you to reserve. This small site houses six, 2 bedroom apartments including a penthouse with roof terrace and three, 1 bedroom apartments.
The superior specification includes:-
* Individually designed Contemporary Kitchens with Integrated Appliances
* Contemporary Bathrooms
* Underfloor Heating with Individual Room Controls
* Integrated Wardrobes
* Secure Parking
* 10 year New Build Warranty
Cheltenham is a spa town located on the edge of the scenic Cotswold Hills in Gloucestershire. The town hosts the famous Cheltenham Horse Racing Festival every March as well as playing host to literary, jazz, science, music and food and drink festivals.
The town is renowned for its fine Georgian architecture, lovely parks and sporting facilities. With excellent schools to suit all age groups, the exciting festivals and the surrounding beautiful countryside, Cheltenham has always been one of the most desirable towns in Gloucestershire.
Being located in an area of outstanding natural beauty with many wonderful walks including the Cotswold Way on the doorstep as well as the Cotswold Farm Park & Wildlife Park there is plenty to see and do for all. Montpellier is a fashionable area within the town which as well as boutique shopping during the day, has a great selection of bars & restaurants for evenings out and is just a short stroll from 117a St. Georges Rd.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101121001303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elliot Oliver Sales and Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.