3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSnowdrop Close, Chelmsford
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
- Well Presented
- Modern Finished Bathroom Suite
Lovely throughout! Superbly presented this three bedroom family home sits in a favourable position in Springfield in North Chelmsford, allowing swift access into the City Centre and all of its amenities such as Mainline Railway Station and its variety of shops, restaurants and services.
Entrance Door To:
Door to living room.
Living Room 16' x 15' 2" ( 4.88m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to front view with built in storage cupboards, under stairs storage cupboard, opening to dining room and stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.29m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden with covered radiator and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' ( 2.59m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of one and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with tiled splashbacks. Space for oven and hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge with central heating boiler in cupboard. Double glazed window to rear view overlooking garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access with doors leading to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front view and vertical designer radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.79m )
Two double glazed windows to rear views and covered radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 6' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front view with storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' ( 2.08m x 1.52m )
Suite with double glazed obscured windows to rear view with fully tiled walls, low level flush w.c with enclosed system, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over with heated towel rail.
Hardstanding driveway with side access gate to rear garden.
Landscaped garden with decked patio seating area and remainder laid to an aesthetically pleasing outlook. Shed to remain with side access gate to garage and front access gate to driveway enclosed by wood panel fencing. Has the opportunity to extend (stp).
Door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62628599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.