3 bedroom apartment for saleCharters Wharf, Norman Road, Greenwich, London, SE10
- 3 bedroom duplex Apartment
- Total area: 1334 sq ft/124 sq m
- Seventh/Eighth floor
- Balcony giving Creek views
- Impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Two bathrooms and separate WC
- 0.2 miles to Greenwich station
- EPC Rating = B
** ONLY TWO 3 BED APARTMENTS REMAINING **
This spacious THREE-BEDROOM DUPLEX apartment boasts an impressive open plan kitchen/living/dining space, with access to a BALCONY offering CREEK VIEWS. The apartment has three DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two bathrooms with a separate WC, and is ideally located just a FIVE MINUTE WALK from the historic centre of Royal Greenwich.
Call now to book an appointment to view the STUNNING SHOW APARTMENT on 020 3320 8220.
Situated in London Zone 2, Greenwich has superb transport links.
The Docklands Light Railway, just a few minutes' walk away, connects Charters Wharf to the tube and overground network, offering fast connections to The City and Central London or indeed to Canary Wharf and the O2 arena, both host to an array of riverside bars and restaurants.
If you fancy something a little different and want to enjoy the sights and sounds of the river, the regular Thames Clipper and TFL River Bus services from Greenwich Pier offer quick access to Tower Bridge Pier (19 mins), Blackfriars Pier (33 mins) and Embankment (39 mins).
For those that would just rather go on foot a short walk will get you onto The Thames Path, a national nature trail, which will take you 184 miles all the way to the source of the River Thames.
Charters Wharf is a stylish new collection of 28 one, two and three bedroom waterside apartments just five minutes' walk from the centre of historic Royal Greenwich.
Square Footage: 1,334 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAP150633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Greater London Development & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.