5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDundonald Road, Wimbledon
- EPC EER C
- No Onward Chain
- Less Than 100m to Dundonald Primary School
- 0.3 Miles from Wimbledon Station
- Moments from Dundonald Park
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- End of Terrace
- Fully Extended with Bi-Folding Doors
- A short Walk to the Town Centre Amenities
A superbly presented five bedroom end of terrace house conveniently situated moments from Wimbledon town centre, 0.3 miles from the Mainline train & District line tube station and less then 100m from the Outstanding rated (Ofsted) Dundonald Primary School.
This newly refurbished property is offered to the market with no onward chain, benefits from in excess of 1550 SQFT of floor space, a landscaped Southerly facing rear garden, a down stairs WC and a beautiful fully extended kitchen/ family room with bi-folding doors.
The accommodation comprises five double bedrooms, a stylish four piece family bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle, a further shower room on the top floor, a double bay fronted lounge/ dining room with feature fire place, a down stairs WC, utility cupboard and a contemporary extended kitchen/ family room with built in appliances, breakfast bar and bi-folding doors leading onto the patio & lawn.
Furthermore this property sits a short distance from the local tram stop, the open green spaces of Dundonald recreational grounds and is only a few minutes away from a number of large supermarkets. In our opinion this property would make a wonderful family home and an early appointment to view is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62629346.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7265304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Folklands, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.