2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrant Court, Avongrove - Rarely available 2 bed semi
Sold STCM £109,995
- Well presented, great 1st time buy
- Good size lounge
- Great size kitchen with space of dining
- Double bedrooms with fitted mirrored wardrobes
- Partially tiled bathroom with shower over the bath
- Fully enclosed gardens with driveway to the side of house
*** OFFERS OVER £109,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £125,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a well presented, and rarely available 2 bedroom semi detached family home in the very sought after Avongrove estate in Hamilton?
Would you like a lovely lounge, with neutral decor and carpeting?
How about a great size, modern kitchen with white units, contrasting wood worktops, wood laminate flooring, tiled splashback and space for a dining table and chairs?
What about 2 double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in both rooms and an additional storage cupboard in the master bedroom?
Would you like a bright, partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
How about well maintained, fully enclosed gardens with decked patio area and a long driveway to the side of the house?
What about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so Igloo has what you are looking for.
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.75m (15'7") x 3.78m (12'5")
Kitchen / Diner 4.75m (15'7") x 2.67m (8'9")
Bedroom 1 3.73m (12'3") x 2.92m (9'7")
Bedroom 2 2.74m (9'0") x 2.72m (8'11")
Family Bathroom 1.88m (6'2") x 1.52m (5'0")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62629376.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.