3 bedroom detached house for saleBroadway, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- Individually built detached house
- Three Bedrooms
- 20' Family Room
- Utility Room
- En-suite to master
- No Upward Chain
- Convenient to City Centre
- Close to town park
* Individually built detached house
* Three Bedrooms
* 20' Family Room
* Utility Room
* En-suite to master
* No Upward Chain
* Convenient to City Centre
* Close to town park
Front entrance door to:
Double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, telephone point, stairs with understairs storage cupboard to first floor landing, doors leading to
Fitted two piece white suite comprising, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, half tiled walls, close coupled wc, extractor fan, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
6.12m plus bay x 3.31m max (20'1" x 10'10"). Double glazed bay window to front aspect, PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, two double radiators, telephone point, TV & satellite point(s), PVCu french double doors leading to the rear garden.
3.47m x 5.02m (11'5" x 16'6"). Comprising matching range of wall and floor level units with fitted worktop space over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven with fitted four ring hob with extractor hood over, two PVCu double glazed windows to rear aspect, double radiator, TV point, door to:
1.47m x 4.56m (4'10" x 15'). Range of floor storage units with fitted worktop space over with tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, two PVCu double glazed windows to rear aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, internal door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
Window to front aspect, doors leading to:
6.10m x 3.32m (20' x 10'11"). Double glazed window to front aspect, single & double radiators, TV point, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, shaver point, close coupled WC, extensive tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed to rear aspect, radiator, restricted head height.
6.11m x 3.33m (20'1" x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, sloped ceilings.
2.57m x 2.79m (8'5" x 9'2" restricted head height). Double glazed dormer window to front aspect, double radiator, sloped ceiling.
Family Bathroom (restricted head height)
Fitted three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer & hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, PVCu double glazed dormer window to rear aspect, recessed ceiling spotlights, sloped ceiling.
To the front is a block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to the integral single garage. The low maintenance rear garden with is laid to gravel chippings with raised flower and shrub beds leading to the side garden, mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by fencing.
17'10" x 11'1". With electric up and over door, power and lighting connected and double glazed window to side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62629706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.