3 bedroom terraced house for saleRobshaw Close, March
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
- 19Ft Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Sun Room
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
*19Ft Open Plan Lounge/Diner
*Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens
*Key in Office
5.92m x extending to 3.48m (19'5" x 11'5") There is a feature fireplace with open fire and wooden surround, two radiators, window to the front, wooden flooring, TV point, cupboard under stairs housing meters and stairs leading to the first floor.
This is open plan leading from the lounge area, part tiled flooring, radiator and French doors to sun room.
2.92m x 2.90m (9'7" x 9'6") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over and tiled splashbacks. Single drainer sink, space for cooker, window to rear, part tiled floor, space for under cupboard fridge/freezer and wall lights.
4.75m x 2.90m (15'7" x 9'6") There are doors to rear gardens, tiled flooring, two radiators, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine and window to the rear.
Low level WC and window to the side.
There are doors to all rooms and double door loft access.
3.78m x 3.51m (12'5" x 11'6") There is a window to the front, radiator, dado rail, wooden flooring, TV point and storage cupboard housing gas central heating system.
4.01m x max 2.97m (13'2" x max 9'9") There is a window to the rear, radiator and wooden flooring.
2.62m x 2.34m (8'7" x 7'8") There is a window to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with under cupboard storage, panelled bath with shower mixer taps, heated towel rail, wooden flooring and frosted window to the rear.
Front of the Property
The front is low maintenance and hard standing providing plenty of off road parking and there is then a side gate to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a hard standing area leading from the sun room then is further laid to lawn with a pathway to the workshop. There is then a further side covering providing extra storage.
5.00m x 3.18m (16'5" x 10'5") There is a stable door to the front and window to the front - perfect hobby room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62629709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.