3 bedroom terraced house for saleJohnson Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculate Condition
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
MUST BE SEEN! This immaculately presented family home provides ample living accommodation and boasts a re-fitted kitchen and conservatory. Located within Sandhills the property is in close proximity to local schooling and good transport links.
MUST BE SEEN! This immaculately presented family home provides ample living accommodation and boasts a re-fitted kitchen and conservatory. Located within Sandhills the property is in close proximity to local schooling and good transport links. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, re-fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, conservatory. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with allocated parking.
Door to the front, doors to the lounge/diner, kitchen and cloakroom, stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, French doors to the conservatory. Storage cupboard, electric fire, two radiators.
Re-Fitted Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer. Integrated electric double oven and grill, hob, cooker hood integrated microwave, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Central heating boiler, radiator. Part tiled.
French doors to the rear, windows to the sides and rear. Tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Access to fully boarded.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' 7" max narrowing to 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.23m max narrowing to 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Airing cupboard, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.46m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bath and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, mirrored wall cabinet. Part tiled.
Mainly shingled with path to the front.
Mainly laid to lawn, shrub borders, storage shed, gated access to the rear allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62630870.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.