2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLambert Close, Birmingham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Style End Terrace Property
- Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Front and Rear gardens
- Ideal First Home
***WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM HOME*** Bright living and dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and driveway.
A modern style two double bedroom end terrace house
The property has accommodation incorporating an entrance hallway, bright living and dining room with french doors to the rear garden, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and two generous bedrooms.
The property is finished to a high standard and viewings are recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and a pathway leading to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, wood effect laminate flooring and doors to:
Living Area 13' 10" x 8' ( 4.22m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed French doors giving rear garden access, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Dining Area 10' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.96m )
Open plan from the living area, storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, gas cooker point, stainless steel chimney extractor hood, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.22m max x 3.86m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 5" x 11' 1" ( 2.26m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and tiling to splashback areas.
Patio area with lawn area beyond and fencing to boundaries.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62632352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.