4 bedroom detached house for saleWORCESTER PARK
Withdrawn from Market £825,000
- Entrance hall with radiator, staircase, under stairs storage cupboard and staircase
- Front reception room with front aspect double glazed window, radiator and picture rail
- Living room with side aspect feature window, ornate ceiling coving, radiator and front aspect double glazed window
- Further reception room having fully tiled floor, double glazed patio door to garden and side aspect window
- Shower room with radiator, low level wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and double shower cubicle
- Kitchen/breakfast room with tiled floor, radiator, matching wall and base units, integrated hob and oven, part tiled walls and rear aspect double glazed window
- Lobby area with radiator and double glazed door to rear garden
- Utility room with wall and base units, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window and single sink
- Cloakroom offering low level wc, radiator, wash hand basin and side aspect double glazed window
- First flooring landing offering loft access
Spacious 4 bedroom detached family home with circa 2000 sq ft offering a wealth of internal space, 3 reception areas, kitchen/breakfast room, 3 bath/shower rooms, and 119' rear garden - Situated on prestigious road within close proximity of local shops, restaurants and a variety of transport links, this family home deserves your attention.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62632937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.