4 bedroom detached house for saleFoundry Walk, Thrapston, Kettering
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Newly Fitted Marble Gas Fireplace To The Lounge
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Double Oven
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage For Off Road Parking
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached house situated in the highly popular market town of Thrapston. The property benefits from a lounge with a newly fitted marble gas fireplace as well as a kitchen with an integrated fridge/freezer and double oven. a private rear garden and off road parking
A beautifully presented and immaculately decorated four bedroom detached family home situated in the highly popular market town of Thrapston. The property benefits from a lounge with a newly fitted marble gas fireplace as well as a kitchen with an integrated fridge/freezer and double oven, a three piece en-suite to the master bedroom, a well maintained private rear garden and a driveway with garage providing off road parking.
Entry gained via a double glazed upvc door to the front aspect leading through to the lounge, the dining room and the kitchen as well as the study and the stairs rising to the first floor. The spacious entrance hall features a newly fitted carpet, an under-stairs cupboard for extra storage, a wall mounted radiator and two sets of wooden French doors, one granting access to the lounge and the other to the dining room.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.30m )
A bright and roomy lounge benefiting from a newly fitted Italian marble gas fireplace as well as three double glazed upvc windows, one to the front aspect and two to the side, all of which provide plenty of natural lighting throughout the room. Also featured is a set of double glazed upvc patio doors to the rear aspect leading onto the garden, two wall mounted radiators, TV and phone points and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
The dining room features a double glazed upvc window to the side as well as a wall mounted radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 10" to max x 13' 2" ( 5.13m to max x 4.01m )
A fitted kitchen comprising from wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiling to splash sensitive areas behind. Included is an integrated double oven with gas hobs and extractor hood over, a stainless steel one and a half sink/drainer and an integrated fridge/freezer with space for additional white goods. Also featured are two double glazed upvc windows, one to the rear aspect and the other to the side, a door to the side aspect leading onto the rear garden, a wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.96m x 1.70m )
The utility room includes additional base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink/drainer as well as the central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine and an extractor fan, There is also a double glazed window to the side aspect, a wall mounted radiator and ceramic tile flooring.
Study 10' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.29m )
A good sized study featuring a double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
The cloakroom comes with a low level WC as well as a wash basin with tiling behind, a wall mounted radiator and an obscured double glazed window to the side aspect.
The first floor landing grants access to all bedrooms and the bathroom as well as the loft and features a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect and an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 17' 7" x 11' 1" to max ( 5.36m x 3.38m to max )
The master bedroom benefits from two double glazed windows, one to the front aspect and the other to the rear as well as two double built in wardrobes, two wall mounted radiators and access to the en-suite.
A three piece en-suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted wash basin and a low level WC as well as tiling to water sensitive areas and ceramic tile flooring. Also featured is a wall mounted radiator, an extractor fan and an obscured double glazed window to the front aspect providing light and ventilation.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 9' 5" ( 4.09m x 2.87m )
The second bedroom benefits from two double glazed upvc windows, one to the rear aspect and the other to the side, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point,
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
The third bedroom features an obscured double glazed upvc window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" to max x 7' 7" ( 3.20m to max x 2.31m )
The fourth bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the side aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower hose over, a pedestal mounted wash basin, a low level WC and tiling to water sensitive areas. There is also a wall mounted radiator, ceramic tile flooring, an extractor fan and an obscured double glazed upvc window to the side aspect providing light and ventilation.
To the front of the property is a block paved frontage with space for several vehicles as well as a driveway leading up to a single garage.
To the rear of the garden is a beautifully kept private garden, recently landscaped and mainly laid to lawn as well as being enclosed by a brick wall the rear garden features shrub and tree boarders, a patio area and side access to the garage.
A brick built detached single garage featuring power, lighting and an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62633195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.