4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool Lane, Toller Porcorum, Dorchester
- New Build
- Detached Character Styled Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
- NHBC 10 Year Guarantee
This excellently appointed newly constructed FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED residence arranged over two floors and built of stone and flint, outstanding design and construction standards to include a HIGHLY CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR. The property also benefits DOUBLE GARGE, OFF ROAD PARKING and secluded Garden.
Configured with modern living at the heart of the design concept, the property offers two reception rooms, a cloakroom, an excellently appointed kitchen/breakfast room, whilst to the first floor; four bedrooms are served by an en-suite facility and family bathroom.
The property is entered via a stylish front door opening into an entrance lobby where stairs rise and turn to the first floor and where a door gives access to a cloak room composed a of a white WC and wash-hand basin. Returning to the entrance lobby, a door gives access to a reception room with sliding doors giving access to patio and enclosed rear garden. A further door leads from the entrance lobby to the dining room.
The kitchen/breakfast room is located to the rear of the property and benefits from plentiful natural light penetration through the windows with a door leading from the rear elevation out onto the garden. There is an excellent range of cream hand painted timber wall and base-mounted units under a roll top solid work surface replete with a host of state-of-the-art integral Neff appliances. Wood affect flooring lends a further sense of opulence as does a central island.
Returning to the entrance lobby stairs rise to the first floor where there are four double bedrooms with master en-suite to include a corner shower, close-coupled WC and wash hand basin in addition to a well-appointed family bathroom which includes a bath with shower over, close-coupled WC and wash-hand basin.
Lounge 20' 5" x 13' 4" ( 6.22m x 4.06m )
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.53m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 2" x 13' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.11m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 13' 4" ( 4.29m x 4.06m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.86m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Double Garage 19' 11" x 19' 4" ( 6.07m x 5.89m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62633204.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.