2 bedroom apartment for sale12/4 Ferry Gait Crescent, Silverknowes, Edinburgh, EH4 4GR
- Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor apartment, set within a factored modern development.
- Located in Silverknowes, lying to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen, uPVC double glazing, electric heating, and good integrated storage including bedroom wardrobes.
- Further features include multiple telephone and TV points, a secured video entry system, a shared drying green and ample unrestricted residents' parking.
- Recently refurbished, with light and neutral decor and new flooring throughout.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET - THURSDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2017 @ 12 NOON ** Bright and spacious, two-bedroom, first-floor apartment, set within a factored modern development in Silverknowes, lying to the north-west of Edinburgh city centre. Entrance is made to the flat via the welcoming hallway, allowing access throughout and featuring the video entry handset and a generous built-in store cupboard. The bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring, space for dining furniture, and is open plan to the kitchen, which is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless-steel sink with drainer and a breakfast bar. Integrated appliances include an electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood, with freestanding dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is set to the rear; the second double bedroom is also to the rear, likewise including a built-in wardrobe, whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst in the nearby village of Davidsons Mains there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8277884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.