3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWakefield Way, Aldwick, Bognor Regis
- Detached Bungalow
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Separate Utility Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Master Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking & Larger Than Average Garage
This beautifully presented, detached bungalow is situated in an extremely desirable location, The property comprises of a living/dining room, a kit/breakfast room, a master bed with an en-suite shower room, 2 further beds, a bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating, a garage & off road parking.
Through the porch of this beautifully presented, detached bungalow you will find an entrance hall with a storage and airing cupboard. Here you will find doors to the living/dining room, the kitchen/breakfast room which has a door into the separate utility room and the master bedroom with a further door to the en-suite shower room. Back in the entrance hall are doors to bedroom 3, the bathroom and bedroom two which has a sliding patio door into the double glazed conservatory where the garden can be accessed through French doors. The property has many features which include new double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking for many vehicles and a garage. The rear garden is laid mostly to lawn with paved patio area which is accessed via French doors from conservatory. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view.
Entrance Porch 6' 2" x 3' 4" ( 1.88m x 1.02m )
Double glazed windows and doors to front and side and double glazed door into the entrance hall.
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, access to loft space, inset ceiling spot lights and doors to the living/dining room, kit/breakfast room, master bedroom, bedroom 2, 3 and the bathroom.
Living/dining Room 16' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, inset ceiling spot lights and telephone point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.45m )
Modern fitted bathroom comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, sink with drainer unit under double glazed window to side, built-in electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel splash back and cooker hood over, breakfast bar with cupboards below, further tall standing cupboards, inset ceiling spot light, lino and carpeted flooring, TV point, radiator, double glazed window into the utility room and double glazed window to front.
Utility Room 11' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.38m x 1.78m )
Double glazed windows to side, rear and front, double glazed door into rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for further low level appliance with work surfaces above and lino floor.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, shelf and hanging rail and door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Frosted double glazed door to side, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiling, inset ceiling spot lights and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Double glazed, sliding patio doors into the conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 16' 10" x 8' 4" ( 5.13m x 2.54m )
Double glazed conservatory with windows to side and rear, radiator and French doors out into the rear garden.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, shower and shower screen over, tiled floor, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, tiling, inset ceiling spot lights and heated towel rail.
The front garden is laid to pebbles and shingle with plants and shrubs, secure gate into the rear garden and driveway for a number of vehicles in front of the garage.
The rear garden can be accessed via the conservatory and utility room and also from the garage and the secure gate from the side. It is enclosed by brick walling and timber panel fencing. It is mostly laid to lawn and you will find a paved patio area outside the conservatory and a vegetable plot to the rear. The lawn is also enclosed by beautifully well established and stocked boarders. Also within the garden you will find outside lighting, a water tap and a rather unique and bespoke timber pergola with paving which provides a fantastic covered are for seating.
Garage 17' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.56m )
Metal up and over door, power and light and door into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62635406.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.