3 bedroom detached house for saleDerby Drive, Peterborough
Sold STC £205,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- No Forward Chain
- Viewing's Highly Recommended.
Offering NO FORWARD CHAIN. This DETACHED FAMILY HOME has THREE BEDROOMS, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE AREA, DINING AREA, KITCHEN, UTILITY, BATHROOM., GARAGE and GARDENS.
This THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME is situated in the quiet cul de sac of Derby Drive, off Newark Avenue. Offering NO FORWARD CHAIN, the property comprises ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, LOUNGE AREA, DINING AREA, KITCHEN, UTILITY, THREE BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and INETGRAL SINGLE GARAGE. Viewing's highly recommended.
Stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a WC.
Lounge Area 10' 1" x 14' ( 3.07m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, TV point, gas feature fireplace set in surround, power pints, archway to:
Dining Area 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Sliding patio doors to the rear garden, carpet flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for fridge freezer, integrated gas oven, gas hob, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled flooring, door to the rear garden.
Utility Area 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, door to the garage, sink with drainer.
Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 9' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. radiator, carpet flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC, radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the integral single garage with power and light connected. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, shrub and tree borders, side access to the front, laid to lawn with a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62635427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.