3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastwoodmains Road, Giffnock, Glasgow
- Traditional red sandstone terrace villa.
- Lounge, dining/sitting room, kitchen
- Three bedrooms, floored and lined attic, and bathroom
- GCH, DG.
- Gardens to the front and rear.
Seldom available in much sought after location, this substantial red sandstone terrace villa is extremely convenient for shops and railway station station.
Fortunate to be set back from main road with easily maintained level garden grounds, this traditional terraced villa offers generously proportioned accommodation over two main levels with additional bonus of floored attic space.
The subjects provide a number of original features and cleverly blends a modern specification with the retained character expected of a traditional property. Accommodation comprises, entrance vestibule and wide hallway leads to the bay window lounge with and a family/dining room to the rear that allows access to the modern kitchen. On the upper level a stylish and fully tiled family bathroom with three excellent sized bedrooms.
The property enjoys a number of quality features including double glazing, gas central heating system and established level gardens which are enclosed to rear.
The property occupies a prominent position within Giffnock and a short walk takes you to a selection of shops, banks, post office, health centre, restaurants and bars. The locale also provides regular public transport links making it an ideal base for commuting, whilst a number of leisure facilities and parks are also readily available. Close access to motorway networks, which include, M77, M8, M74 and southern orbital route to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride and the Ayrshire Coast, Lanarkshire and both Glasgow and Prestwick International Airports. Giffnock is also highly regarded for its excellent schooling.
Lounge; 16'9 into bay x 13'1
Dining Room; 14'3 x 12'7
Kitchen; 14'9 x 7'10
Bedroom One; 16'9 into bay x 10'0
Bedroom Two; 12'10 x 11'1 max
Bedroom Three; 9'10 x 7'7
Bathroom; 7'7 x 6'7
Attic Area; 16'3 x 16'0
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62635433.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.