2 bedroom flat for saleKnottes Close, Winchcombe, GL54
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Parking Space
- Two Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Communal Garden
- EPC Rating: C
Backing onto fields on the edge of Winchcombe, a ground floor two bedroom 50% shared ownership apartment constructed in 2008. Much improved by the current owners, the apartment features allocated parking, a sitting room with a door to the communal garden, a modern fitted kitchen with combi-boiler, two well proportioned bedrooms, a bathroom and two external lockable storage cupboards. After purchase, further shares in the property are available from Bromford Housing Association.
Winchcombe is an ancient Saxon town situated on the famous Cotswold Way about 7 miles north-east of Cheltenham and 16 miles from Gloucester. Many of the houses are listed as being of architectural interest and part of the town lies within the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The thriving local community offers an excellent range of amenities including independent shops, supermarkets, several pubs and restaurants, dental and doctors surgeries, a library, a primary and secondary school and numerous clubs and societies.
- Mains gas, drainage, water and electricity are connected.
- Tewkesbury Borough Council, Tax Band A.
- We understand the rent, service charge and buildings insurance to total approximately £283.61 Per month (subject to verification by the purchaser's solicitor). Leasehold, 99 years from 2008.
- To qualify for shared ownership a purchaser must have a household income under £60,000 per year and not be in ownership of another property. More information can be found at www.helptobuysouth.co.uk (Tewkesbury).
- Viewings strictly by appointment with Adams Estate Agents, Winchcombe.
FOR CLARIFICATION we have prepared these particulars as a general guide. We have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or specific fittings. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and are not to be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Formal notice is also given that all fixtures and fittings, whether fitted or not, are deemed removable by the vendor unless specifically itemised in these particulars. If there are any important matters which are likely to affect your decision to buy or rent, please contact us before viewing the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62636294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26582925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estate Agents & Residential Lettings, Winchcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.