2 bedroom flat for saleWhittington Street, Plymouth
Sold STC £140,000
- Newly develpoed ground floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living
- Off road parking
- Finished to high specification
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Double glazing & Central heating
Brand new two double bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high standard in an exciting new development. Call the team today for more information and to book a viewing.
This brand new ground floor flat is one of two properties that have been developed in Whittington Street. The property offers excellent sized accommodation and includes two double bedrooms, family bathroom, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, off road parking and garden. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and features a high standard of attractive modern decoration throughout. The property is situated close to many local amenities such as Plymouth City Centre, shops, Central Park, Plymouth Life Centre, Home Park Stadium and Plymouth Train Station. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. Call the team today to book a viewing on this exciting property.
The communal porch has a front facing door with a front facing double glazed window,There is a door to the ground floor flat and stairs to the first floor flat.
The hallway has a radiator and opens to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 13' 8" x 12' 3" bay ( 4.17m x 3.73m bay )
The fitted kitchen has wall and base units with wooden work surfaces and a stainless steel sink/drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher with cooker hood above and space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen benefits from an island breakfast bar. There is also a side facing double glazed window and the kitchen opens to the lounge.
Lounge 18' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.61m x 3.45m )
The lounge has a side facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is space for seating and display furniture and a cupboard housing the boiler. Double glazed patio doors open to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" bay x 12' 6" ( 3.40m bay x 3.81m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed bay window, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.67m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and TV point
The garden has a defined patio and lawned area and benefits from off road parking
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.