1 bedroom flat for saleErmington Terrace, Mutley, Plymouth
Guide Price £100,000
- First floor flat
- One double bedroom
- Large living room
- Communal courtyard
- Popular location
- Great investment potential
A generously proportioned first floor flat with spacious living space comprising a large lounge-diner, separate kitchen, double bedroom with fiited wardrobe and bathroom. Double glazed and gas central heating, perfect first home or investment.
A well presented and most spacious first floor one bedroom flat, located in the central area of Mutley and within easy reach of Plymouth City Centre. Perfectly suited as a first home or for the investor, the property has a lovely light living space with bay window to the front enjoying a pleasant southerly aspect, a fitted kitchen, large double bedroom and bathroom suite. The period of the property gives all the rooms a feeling of space with high ceilings and tall windows, of which are upvc double glazed. The property also benefits from gas central heating and there is a communal courtyard to the rear, we highly recommend an internal viewing.
via a staircass
Large storage cupboard, radiator, and doors leading to:
Living Room 17' 10" bay x 14' 2" max ( 5.44m bay x 4.32m max )
Has front facing double glazed bay window, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is ample space for soft furnishing and a dining area.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 5' 8" ( 3.38m x 1.73m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and granite effect roll edge surfaces. Stainless steel sink/drainer, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor over. Plumbing and space for washing machine plus a recess suitable for a fridge/freezer. Panel radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 10' 9" into bay x 11' 8" ( 3.28m into bay x 3.56m )
A spacuoius double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed bay window, large bulit in wardrobe. Wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low level flush wc. Electric shaver point, panel radiator and extrcator fan.
We understand the lease is 99 years. There is a peppercorn ground rent with £30 per month service charge and buildings insurance. The property has a share of freehold and the management company split three ways between each leaseholder. The property is band 'A' for council tax (by Internet enquiry with Plymouth City Council).
Mains water, gas, electricity and mains drainage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62636618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.