3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEversley Crescent, Havant
Sold STC £185,000
- Three bedrooms
- Semi detached house
- Large corner plot
- Potential for off road parking
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this well presented family home to the market. Call now to avoid missing out.
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this well presented family home to the market. The property benefits from being on a large corner plot with ample space for entertaining. Close to local schools and shops, this is a must see. Call now to avoid missing out.
Potential for off road parking.
UPVC door to front elevation, double glazed window to side elevation, laminated flooring, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 15' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.62m x 4.19m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 19' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 5.92m max x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and French door to garden, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven with four ring gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing boiler, meter cupboard and door to side lean to.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation and cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard above stairs and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear and side elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower head with shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC.
Fully enclosed by fencing and brick wall, part decking, mainly laid to lawn, huge corner plot, shed and access to lean to.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62636717.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.