2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWolseley Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE
- NO CHAIN
- REAR COURTYARD
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN DECOR
- POPULAR LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000. Two double bedrooms, end of terrace property, no onward chain, rear courtyard, modern decor throughout, close to many local amenities, located in a popular residential area. Contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing today.
Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this property is perfect for someone who is looking to buy their first family home. The ground floor comprises an entrance hallway with radiator, large lounge diner separated by an archway, fitted kitchen with wall and base units and a family bathroom with bath and over head shower. The first floor comprises a large master bedroom with front facing window and a second double bedroom with radiator and rear facing window. The property benefits from a rear courtyard and being completely chain free it must be viewed as soon as possible! Please contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing.
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge/diner 27' 2" x 11' 11" Max ( 8.28m x 3.63m Max )
Front and rear double glazed windows. Two wall mounted radiators, combination boiler, neutral decor.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 11" Plus Reccess ( 2.77m x 2.72m Plus Reccess )
Side facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces and partly tiled walls. Stainless steel sink and drainer. electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window. Loft access, Doors leading to the bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" into recess x 11' 2" ( 4.78m into recess x 3.40m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" into bay x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.81m into bay x 3.00m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and carpet flooring.
Rear facing double glazed window. Bath with overhead shower, wash hand basin and low level wc with full tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62637692.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.