2 bedroom flat for sale14/6 Lochend Drive, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH7
- Two bedroom flat
- Preferred top floor location
- Ideal BTL with potential yield of circa 10 %
- Potential to add value with cosmetic upgrade
- Benefits from GCH, DG and communal garden
- Fantastic central locale
The property is in need of some light cosmetic upgrading allowing the new owner an opportunity to add value. A chance to purchase this family home or for the savvy investor an ideal BTL property with potential yield of circa 10 %. Spacious throughout with large lounge with feature bay window and two good sized double bedrooms with ample storage. Further benefits include GCH, DG and communal garden.
Set in the East of Edinburgh, the property is in an ideal location to take advantage of the many attractions Leith has to offer. There are shopping facilities at Ocean Terminal where every-day shopping from Marks and Spencers to Boots the Chemist to Debenhams can be found. There are also leisure facilities, multi-plex cinema complex and a 24-hour gym.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.