2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMount Road, Nether Stowey
Withdrawn from Market
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MAJORITY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- MULTIPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- PICTURESQUE VILLAGE LOCATION
- EDGE OF QUANTOCK HILLS
- IDEAL HINKLEY POINT COMMUTE
A spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow offered for sale with no onward chain. The internal accommodation comprises in brief of an entrance hall, lounge, two double bedrooms, re-fitted shower room and kitchen. There are gardens to the front and rear and multiple off road parking to the side. Majority UPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating. Energy Rating: D-68
'L' shaped - storage and airing cupboards
15' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.62m x 3.30m)
11' 3'' x 7' 7'' (3.43m x 2.31m)
14' 1'' x 11' 10'' (4.29m x 3.60m)
11' 9'' x 9' 11'' (3.58m x 3.02m)
7' 8'' x 5' 1'' (2.34m x 1.55m)
Front garden, side driveway providing multiple off road parking. Enclosed rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7065193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.