2 bedroom flat for saleBattersea Rise, Battersea, London
- Victorian period conversion
- First floor flat with high ceilings and bay window
- 2double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom & further main bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/living room
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A well presented apartment on the first floor of this Victorian period building. The property is bright and airy throughout and benefits from open plan kitchen/reception room with bay window, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Situated on Battersea Rise, the flat is within easy walking distance of the shops, bars & restaurants situated on both Battersea Rise itself & the ever popular Northcote Road. Clapham Junction station is just 0.3 miles away offering direct routes in to central London & just 100 metres away is Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62645177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS160144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Battersea Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.