2 bedroom town house for saleHerreshoff Apartments, Fortis Quay, Salford Quays, Greater Manchester, M50
- Salford Quays is one of the UK's best rental markets
- Close to MediaCityUK
- Spacious, luxury townhouses
- Direct transport links to Manchester city centre
- Walking distance to the restaurants and bars of MediaCityUK
- Secure bicycle storage
- Let and managed by professional agency
- Very limited townhouses available!
Herreshoff Apartments contains five of these premium townhouses situated on the ground floor of the development. They are designed to the highest specification in order to provide the best possible living experience for tenants. The light and airy living spaces are sure to appeal to those looking for quality rental accommodation within Salford Quays.
The local area has seen an influx of young professionals in recent years and it is not hard to see why. The range of shops, restaurants and bars around Salford Quays is impressive, and that is not to mention the cultural attractions such as the Lowry Theatre as well as the local transport system which gives easy access to Manchester city centre. As the area becomes more and more renowned over the coming years, the number of people looking for high quality rental apartments will only increase.
Residents of Herreshoff Apartments will enjoy the highest possible living standards in one of the most sought-after areas in the UK. The first phase of the landmark Fortis Quay development is selling out fast, so please enquire today for more details...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Herreshoff_2bedTownhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Knox , Salford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.