2 bedroom terraced house for saleRussell Place, Busby, Glasgow
Sold STC £100,000
- Well proportioned mid terraced villa.
- Lounge, modern kitchen.
- Two double bedrooms and bright shower room
- GCH, DG. gardens to front and rear.
- Gardens to front and rear.
Mid terraced villa, set within a popular pocket of Busby and offering well proportioned accommodation over two main levels.
Set within pleasant garden grounds, this mid terraced villa offers well proportioned accommodation and extends to; entrance hallway, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, rear hallway with W.C off and access to gardens, two good bedrooms (master with storage cupboard off) and a bright shower room.
Further features include a system of gas central heating with combi boiler, double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Although occupying a relatively quiet position on the periphery of Busby, the property lies close to an excellent selection of amenities. These include shops, leisure facilities and parkland, banks, post offices and local health centre, all of which can be found in Busby or nearby Clarkston. A number of local parks and recreational facilities are again in the immediate area as are bus and rail links, which make this an ideal base for commuting. The property also lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at both primary and secondary levels including the new Williamwood High School.
Lounge; 15'7 x 13'2 max
Kitchen; 13'3 x 6'7
Bedroom One; 13'5 x 10'1
Bedroom Two; 12'4 x 9'11
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.