3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMayfield Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £395,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Double Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This lovely three bedroom detached bungalow is in a beautiful location of IP4. The property comes with no onward chain and boasts a utility room, cloakroom and double garage. The property is also only a short walk to all local amenities including Ipswich Hospital.
Located in the East of Ipswich, off Rushmere Road, Catchment to Northgate High School and Sidegate Lane Primary School also St Albans High School and St Johns Primary School.
The property also provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14, also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch has double glazed windows to the front and to the side, entrance door into:
The hallway features, access to the loft, a built-in double wardrobe and a built-in double airing cupboard with shelving.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 9' 9" ( 3.94m max x 2.97m )
The master bedroom features two double glazed windows to the front and a built-in double cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.61m x 4.01m )
Bedroom two features built-in double wardrobes and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 12' x 13' 11" ( 3.66m x 4.24m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 13' x 21' 11" ( 3.96m x 6.68m )
The lounge features a double glazed window to the front and double glazed patio doors to the rear, a featured fire place with brick surround and a wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.58m )
The kitchen has a single sink unit with tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards. Half tiled with wall mounted boiler and space for cooker. Double glazed window to the rear. Through to utility room:
Utility Room 8' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.75m )
The utility room features a work surface and space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Half tiled with built-in cupboard, double glazed door to the rear and a double glazed window to the rear.
The separate w.c has a two piece suite comprising of low level w.c and a wall mounted wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window to the side and tiled splash backs.
The bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of low level w.c, enclosed bath with shower over, separate shower cubicle and pedestal wash hand basin. Half tiled with an obscure double glazed window to the side.
The front garden is open planned and mainly laid to lawn with pathway, mature flower and shrubs and trees.
The double garage has a up and over door, power and light and door. Off-road parking on the drive way to the front of the garage.
The rear garden is completely un over looked with two gate access's and enclosed by part panelled fencing and part brick wall. Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders and patio area. Pathway leading all the way around the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62646479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.