2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNesfield Close, HARROGATE
Sold STC £185,000
- Semi-detached house with two double bedrooms
- Planning permission for wraparound extension
- Spacious living & modern fitted kitchen
- Front & rear gardens
- Detached garage and unallocated off street parking
- EPC D
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented semi-detached house on Nesfield Close. The property offers spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, front garden, private rear garden and single detached garage.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well-presented semi-detached house on Nesfield Close. The property offers spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom suite, loft room currently used as a study, front garden, private rear garden and single detached garage. The property also benefits from planning permission for a wraparound extension. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 11' 7" ( 5.28m into bay x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with wooden surround and marble effect hearth, telephone and television points, two central heating radiators, stairs to first floor.
Composite security door to side aspect, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and complimentary worktops, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink/drainer, integrated electric oven and hob and cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden and patio.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side aspect, loft access via drop down ladder.
Accessed via drop down ladder to first floor landing, fully boarded, insulated and plastered. With power and lighting. Currently used as a study, carpeted, eaves storage.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 9' 7" ( 3.53m max x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes with mirrored doors, television point, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, television point.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and overbath shower, low level WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, fully tiled to walls and floor, heated towel rail, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler, inset spotlights.
Split level garden with slate covering and flower bedding, paved path allowing side access, gated access to rear garden.
Split level garden with patio area, astro turf, storage shed, outside water tap, retaining fence.
Detached single garage, unallocated off street parking available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62646482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.