4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddleton St. George, Darlington
- A Four Bedroom Detached Farmhouse Enjoying This Pleasant Rural Setting at the Edge of the Popular Village of Middleton St George
- Of Particular Interest to Those Purchasers with Equestrian Interests
- Standing in Private Grounds of Approximately Four Acres or Thereabouts
- The Land is Divided Into Paddocks, An Orchard, Formal Gardens & Buildings Including Five Stables, Two Tack Rooms & Barns
- Extensive Lounge/Dining Room with Open Fires to Both Ends of the Room
- Separate Formal Dining Room & Garden Room Extension
- L Shaped Kitchen with Separate Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Four Bedrooms on the First Floor
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle with Body Jets
- Oil Fired Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A four bedroom detached farmhouse enjoying this pleasant rural setting at the edge of the popular village of Middleton St George in Darlington. Offering an opportunity which we believe would be of particular interest to those purchasers with equestrian interests. Standing in private grounds of approximately four acres or thereabouts, the land is divided into paddocks, an orchard, formal gardens and buildings including five stables, two tack rooms and barns. Internally the spacious accommodation includes an extensive lounge/dining room with open fires to both ends of the
room, inner hallway, separate formal dining room and garden room extension, L shaped kitchen with separate utility room and ground floor
shower room. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom with white three piece suite and separate shower cubicle with body jets. The property is warmed by an oil fired central heating system and provides double glazing.
4.27m x 2.62m
plus 9'9 x 6'5. Fitted wall and base units with solid wood worktops. Built in range oven with extractor fan in canopy. Free standing Worcester oil fired central heating boiler. Belfast style sink unit, tiled floor and two double glazed windows.
3.2m x 2.34m
Fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine and vent for tumble dryer. Chrome effect heated towel rail, double glazed window and double glazed front access door.
2.3m x 1.2m
Shower cubicle with body jets, wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Tiled walls and floor and double glazed window.
3.84m x 3.66m
Polished wood flooring, double radiator and double glazed window.
3.73m x 3.66m
Radiator and double glazed window.
4.11m x 3.33m
Two double glazed windows and radiator.
2.64m x 2.26m
Radiator and double glazed window.
3.25m x 1.88m
White three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Separate shower cubicle with body jets. Double radiator, double glazed window, tiled walls and floor.
The property is approached via a farm track which leads through secure electric gates to the house and associated land. Set in grounds of approximately four acres or thereabouts, there are formal gardens to the immediate front and rear together with an extensive gravelled driveway and car hardstanding area. There are paddocks together with an orchard and a range of buildings including five stables, two tack rooms and two useful barns.
9.98m x 3.66m
Two open fires at both ends of this spacious Lounge. Two double radiators, coving, two sets of double glazed French doors to the front elevation together with a front entrance door. Opening to
With tiled floor, double radiator and staircase to the first floor.
4.2m x 3.1m
Double radiator, tiled floor and double glazed window.
3.58m x 3.58m
Double radiator, tiled floor, three double glazed windows and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62646557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.