5 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTH SUTTON
Sold STC £1,800,000
- Entrance hall with door entry phone, alarm panel, rear aspect bay window, marble floor, feature fireplace, solid oak skirting and window sills
- Splendid front aspect reception room with feature fireplace, Bang & Olufsen remote controlled suspended TV, solid oak doors, skirting and window sills, Lutron lighting, marble floor
- Conservatory with marble flooring, solid oak doors, skirting and window sills, Lutron lighting, and side door leading to patio
- Downstairs cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, solid oak doors, skirting and sills, Lutron lighting, marble floor and part tiled walls
- Fabulous double aspect 31' kitchen incorporating Smeg range master style oven with extractor hood, marble centre island with Smeg gas hob, deep fat fryer and extractor, integrated microwave,...
- Utility room with single sink, low and high level units, washing machine and tumble dryer, marble floor and skirting, ceramic tiled splashback, Lutron lighting
- Further WC with Villeroy & Boch wash hand basin and low level WC, marble flooring and skirting
- Marvellous triple aspect indoor heated swimming pool and complex offering steam room, airing conditioning, wall mounted Panasonic TV, Montpellier shower unit with additional shower attachment, m...
- First floor landing with wood block parquet flooring, music ceiling speakers, alarm panel, low level lighting, security door entry phone
- Master bedroom suite incorporating double aspect bedroom with Bang & Olufsen wall mounted TV with sound bar, ceiling speakers, solid oak skirting, doors and sills, plus dressing area with bu...
A magnificent and elegant double fronted Tudor style detached residence with stylishly modernized and skilfully extended accommodation ideal for both family living and lavish entertaining, exquisite and sympathetic blend of elegance with contemporary refinements, situated in one of South Sutton's premier tree-lined roads.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62646989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7246997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.