2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMadeira Avenue, Horsham, West Sussex
- 2 bedroom semi-detached period home with upstairs bathroom
- Central location near to town, station and park
- In need of modernisation
- Side area subject to rights of way
- Offered with vacant possession
- EPC energy rating E (53)
If you are looking for a period property in a central location, and you aren’t afraid of doing a little work, then look no further as your search may well be coming to an end. This two bedroom period property is in need of modernisation but offers great potential for the canny buyer with a little imagination. Whether you are looking to extend to the rear or maybe convert the loft space, subject to planning consent, the price allows for buyers to add real value as they make it their perfect home. You can't get much more conveniently located than Maderia Avenue, situated just off Albion Way, so the town centre is literally on your door step. The train station and the Carfax are just a short walk away whilst Horsham Park is directly opposite with acres of parkland, tennis courts and the Pavilions Leisure Centre.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'6 x 11'11 (3.81m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 9'2 (3.43m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'9 (3.33m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 10'11 x 5'3 (3.33m x 1.60m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20914138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.