2 bedroom terraced house for salePrincethorpe
Sold STC £250,000
Cromwell Close is well tucked away in a private enclave within this desirable south Warwickshire village.
Princethorpe is a popular place to live and is a quintessential country village with primary school, cracking village pub - The Three Horse Shoes – and home to the much lauded private school Princethorpe College. The College receives students from all over the world and also has notable alumni which include Ian Bell MBE and Jordan King (F1 test driver). The development is sited off the Fosse Way, a 200 mile Roman road that once linked Exeter in the south west with Lincoln.
Plot 2 is one of just three brand new three storey stylish homes, with fashionable, well planned open plan layout to the ground floor. This handsome home also offers class leading first and second floor accommodation with two bedrooms – both with luxury en-suite shower rooms –, first floor study and elegant first floor bathroom. The interior is perfectly complemented with a large rear garden, which boasts both a timber decked terrace and good amount of lawn. Internal photographs are of plot 3.
• French doors opening onto the terraces
• Two en-suite bedrooms & 1st floor study.
• Elegant kitchens with sleek handleless cabinets and laminate work surfaces
• Bosch Oven with Induction Hob
• Gorenje Fridge/Freezer
• Smeg Dishwasher
• Hotpoint Washing Machine
• Under floor heating to all ground floor accommodation
• Modern radiators in the upper floors
• Quality Konigoro porcelain wood effect floor tiles to all living areas, kitchens and bathrooms
• Villeroy and Boch wash hand basins and WCs.
• Brushed Steel switchgear and sockets
• Two allocated parking spaces
• Garden has timber decked terraces and lawns accessed directly from the living areas
Lounge/Diner - 15'4 x 14'9 -
Kitchen - 11'5 x 10'7 -
Master Bedroom - 18'1 x 11'3 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'10 x 9'0 -
Study - 10'5 x 8'6 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26583755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.