1 bedroom apartment for saleHeathcote
- Purpose-built spacious homes
- For those aged over 65
- 75% shared ownership
- 75% of the service charge
- Full access to facilities and services
- Your changing needs in mind
- On-site domiciliary care agency
- Hotel-style room service
- Energy efficient homes
- Luxurious fittings and fixtures
PRICE SHOWN IS FOR A 75% SHARE
The Cromwell is a carefully considered apartment featuring an open plan kitchen alongside a versatile living space, both of which enjoy ample light through the large windows and French doors. The grand en-suite master bedroom delivers all the space you could ever hope for.
Inspired Village, Warwick features 49 luxurious apartments, sympathetically designed to complement Warwick's existing architecture. A secure living environment set within beautifully landscaped grounds, just a short distance from the local amenities. A village bistro and bar with its relaxed atmosphere and alfresco seating, and cafe with deli and shop are positioned within the central square.
A wellness centre with spa pool and sauna offers a unique blend of relaxation and rehabilitation at the heart of the village.
An uncompromising, high level of care that's tailored to the specific needs of anyone requiring a little extra support.
Most of our apartments are pet friendly, please ask our sales team for more details.
Sitting Dining Room - 16'x 11'3 -
Kitchen - 6'10 x 9'6 -
Bathroom - 7'9 x 7' -
Bedroom - 10'2 x 15'10 -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26583754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, New Homes, Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.