3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Pauls Road, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- No Onward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. This SEMI DETACHED HOME has THREE BEDROOMS, CONSERVATORY, CLOAKROOM, FAMILY BATHROOM, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM and is close to local amenities and within easy access to the City Centre.
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this SEMI DETACHED HOME has GAS RADIATOR HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING. The accommodation comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, REAR LOBBY, CLOAKROOM and CONSERVATORY. Upstairs are THREE BEDROOMS and a BATHROOM. Situated on a CORNER PLOT there are GARDENS to TWO SIDES of the property and there is a SINGLE GARAGE in a rear positioned block. With easy access to the Orbital Road System, viewing is recommended.
Upvc Front Door To:
Stairs to the first floor and landing, wall mounted thermostat.
Lounge 11' 3" max x 15' 4" ( 3.43m max x 4.67m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fire, radiator, TV point.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 3" x 14' 7" ( 3.12m x 4.45m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, ceramic tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker points, plumbing for washing machine, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed door to:
Ceramic tiled flooring, half glazed uPVC door to the side aspect, half glazed uPVC door to:
Conservatory 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
Ceramic tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed windows and door to the rear garden and tap.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC, wall mounted boiler, ceramic tiled flooring.
Loft access, airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 5" min x 8' 9" min ( 3.48m min x 2.67m min )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, storage/wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 4" ( 3.15m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" max x 10' 4" ( 2.08m max x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator, vinyl flooring.
There are gardens to three side of the property and the rear garden is laid to lawn with floral borders. There is gated side access and a single garage is situated in a rear positioned block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62648354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.